The ideal size of a poster for these boards is 123 cm wide and that the 100 cm tall in landscape. Each poster presenter will have one full side of a board for their poster.
To have your poster printed in Utrecht, we recommend Kopijwinkel | Wetenschappelijke posters which is a 12 minute walk from the venue.
From their Website:
“De Kopijwinkel specializes in printing scientific posters.
We print your poster quickly and in high quality on matte or glossy paper. Don’t waste time looking for a shop that can print your poster; we do it 6 days a week. Posters that we receive before 10 a.m. will be ready no later than 4 p.m. the same day.
A1: €28.75 (gloss €32.25, canvas €36.25, foldable canvas €32.75)
A0: €43.90 (gloss €50.90, canvas €58.90, foldable canvas €51, 90)
Discount for institutes
We offer a discount on the posters for university institutions if they meet the following conditions:
- there is one contact person from the university or department who collects the posters from the students and then emails them to us in one or more batches
- all posters must be printed in a pre-agreed time frame
- the students can then pick up their poster individually from us and pay in cash with a discount. (Alternative: the contact person can also pay everything in advance in one go, resulting in a higher discount.)
- the discount rate is around 10-20%.
For more information, please contact us by email .”
Landscape style will also fit better into our ePoster online system (all you have to do is pdf your in-person poster and upload it to your original abstract, details have been emailed, please upload your ePoster by July 17th.
Reminder that access to the ePoster module is now open and we ask that you upload a jpg or pdf of your accepted poster, no later than July 17th.
To access the submission site, please click here: https://www.xcdsystem.com/isdp/abstract/index.cfm?ID=ZmP0iOW
Once you are logged into your profile, click on the blue button ISDP 2023 Abstract Submission, (or Complimentary ISDP 2023 Abstract Submission) you will see your Current Abstract, click the Upload Poster button to access the Media File Management for your abstract record. Please note:
- Allowed file types: pdf,pdfx,jpg
- File names should not have any special characters
- Files are all auto re-named based on your submission ID #
- If you replace an uploaded file, the name will remain the same, but the associated date and time will be updated.
Once you have uploaded your ePoster, you can view it at the bottom of the abstract record “Existing Media Files” by clicking on on the File Name or click on the View Abstract button. To edit your ePoster, just upload a revised version anytime in advance, during or after the conference dates. The ePoster gallery will open on July 18th and you will be sent an invitation to browse all the ePosters.
Also for all in-person poster presenters, please remember that the poster boards will be landscape.