ISDP 2020 SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- Perinatal Pre-Conference Symposium Pre-Conference Workshops – $2,000
Sponsored by the International Perinatal Brain and Behavior Network (IPBBN)
- Two Unopposed Slots on Wednesday from 12:30 – 1:30 PM, limited to 20 participants each, cost to provide lunches not included (optional)
PURPOSE: Provide a 50-minute, educational workshop for attendees. As the sponsor, you will select the speaker(s) and educational material, to be reviewed by the ISDP Organizing Committee & Pre-Conference Chair.
- Welcome Reception, $5,000
- Following the opening session of ISDP 2020 on Wednesday evening, October 21 2020, the Welcome Reception is the most important networking event of the conference and includes participants from the Perinatal Pre-Conference as well as ISDP 2020 participants, anticipated participants – 300 delegates
- Poster Session Reception, $3,000
- There are two official poster sessions, one on Wednesday evening and one on Thursday evening, typically there are 80-90 posters presented in each session – 300 delegates. Snacks and cash bar are available.
- Networking Coffee Break, $2,000
- Sponsor acknowledgement for one of the morning or afternoon coffee breaks.
- ISDP Student/Postdoc Travel Awards, $500 per Travel Award
- Sponsor would be added to the acknowledgements for Student/Postdoc Travel Awards, each year the Society bestows from 120-130 ISDP Student Travel Awards for meritorious abstract presenters.
A tabletop exhibit in the Ballroom Foyer is included in any of the above sponsorships, as well as up to two complimentary registrations. All sponsors are acknowledged on the www.isdp.org and www.babybrain.isdp.org websites, in emails to the membership, meeting participants and past participants (over 2,000 contacts) and on signs and slides at the Annual Meeting.
Thanks to our 2019 Sponsors and Exhibitors:
Thank you to all of our sponsors, who have generously supported ISDP Student & Postdoc Member Travel Awards as well as selected Symposium Speaker’s travel. Funding for these awards was generously provided by the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, NIH Office of Behavioral and Social Sciences Research (OBSSR), John Wiley and Sons Publishing, (publishers of the ISDP’s official journal, Developmental Psychobiology, the Division of Developmental Neuroscience in Psychiatry at Columbia University, the Nurture Science Project at Columbia University, as well as our Industry Sponsors: Philips Neuro, Positive Science and Zero to Three and the members of the ISDP. Thanks to all our generous sponsors and exhibitors!
Funded by grants from the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development and the Office of Behavioral and Social Science Research, both at the National Institutes of Health.