Abstract & Member Travel Award Submission Deadline: June 3, 2024
ISDP 2024: 57th Annual Meeting of the International Society for Developmental Psychobiology
October 2-4, 2024, Swissotel, Chicago, USA
(immediately preceding SfN Neuroscience 2024)
Marion van den Heuvel, Tilburg University
Christopher Harshaw, University of New Orleans &
Margaret Whedon, Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Virtual presentation of ePosters will be available!
- Digital ePosters are automatically tied to the original abstract record
- Once scheduled, the ePoster will display in our online program and in a digital poster gallery organized automatically by topic, ID, title, speaker and organization.
- Discussion boards are embedded for Q&A and ongoing discussions
- All accepted poster presenters will upload a digital ePoster through the speaker/abstract module as a pdf of their in-person poster (for access on the virtual platform and mobile app).
- ePosters will be available for all registered attendees (in-person & virtual attendees) and all poster abstracts will be included in the abstract publication in Developmental Psychobiology. Poster presenters can register for in-person OR virtual participation. ePoster virtual participants will be able to network with all registered attendees through the virtual platform/mobile app. We encourage our virtual participants to use the virtual networking features to invite meeting attendees to visit your ePosters, as well as Twitter (highly encouraged) #isdp2024.
Includes access to the virtual platform for on-demand access to the recorded presentations from shortly after their live presentation for up to three weeks following the event. An e-Poster platform will also be included, but no virtual poster sessions are planned at this time. Virtual and in-person participants can contact speakers and poster authors through the virtual platform and mobile app to discuss their presentations or e-Posters, and may also participate in chats with other participants through the virtual platform networking features, but we are eliminating the live-streaming and the live discussion and Q&A for virtual participants. The ePosters will be integrated with our online abstracts and program so that authors will simply upload a pdf version of their in-person posters to make them available to our virtual participants.
|April 1, 2024
|Symposium Proposal Deadline
|June 3, 2024
|ISDP Student/Postdoc Travel Award Application Deadline
|June 3, 2024
|Abstract Submission Deadline
|July 8 2024
|Early Registration Deadline
|September 15, 2024
|September 2, 2024
|Hotel Reservation Deadline
|October 2-4, 2024
|ISDP Annual Meeting Dates
You will be given three options for submission of your abstract:
- Standard Abstract Submission (for data analysis that has already been completed for the study)
- Pre-registration (for a study that is planned/underway, or includes data that has been collected but not yet analyzed)
- Policy Practice & Advocacy (submissions that focus on specific policy implications or extensions of developmental science; does not need to include data)
Abstract Submission Categories:
- Models of Neurodevelopmental Disorders
- Physiological Processes including hormonal modulation
- Socio-emotional including attachment & temperament
- Neurodevelopment and Plasticity including imaging work
- Cognitive Processes
- Genetics and Epigenetics
- Cultural Influences
- Sensori-motor development
- Parental behavior such as maternal or paternal or parent-child interactions
- GxE Interactions
Please choose an AGE or AGES from the list below associated with the research discussed in this abstract:
Please choose one or more Research Species Categories related to this abstract:
- Non-human primates
Presenting authors can indicate their interest in a preferred presentation type for the abstract. Please note that inclusion in an oral presentation is not guaranteed if selected as the preferred presentation type, but is at the discretion of the Organizing Committee.
- Prefer POSTER, but will give oral
- Prefer ORAL, but will give poster
ISDP Student/Postdoc Travel Awards
Submission Deadline: June 3, 2024
A limited numer of Travel Awards are available for students and early-career (still postdoc) members of the ISDP. These are distributed to the top scoring abstracts of the eligible ISDP student/postdoc members who apply through this online abstract form by the abstract submission deadline These awards are made possible through contributions and grants from ISDP as well as our sponsors and the NIH. If any of the travel award winners switched to virtual participation they forfeited the travel award but remain on the list for recognition purposes.
ISDP Student Members and Early-Career Members who are still Postdocs, who wish to be considered for a Travel Award (click here for more information). Membership must be current to be considered for a Student/Postdoc Travel Award so if your membership dues need to be renewed, please renew or join the society as a Student or Early-Career (postdoc) member before submitting the abstract and applying for the Travel Award. Students and Postdocs applying for Travel Grants MUST join or renew BEFORE the abstract deadline of June 3, 2024, to be considered for the Travel Awards.
Testimonials from past ISDP Annual Meeting Participants:
- “The choice of talks and presenters was great. The collaborative atmosphere of the conference was excellent.”
- “Ability to connect with top researchers in the field due to the small, intimate nature. Stepping out of my wheelhouse to listen to presentations not typically thought of as being related to my research.”
- “The variety of presentations from a diverse group of presenters (graduate students, post-docs, PIs, basic and clinical) made for a really excellent conference.”
- “I like the fact that the speakers included both very early career scientists and leaders in the field. I also really liked that there was a good representation of different methods (fMRI, behavioral observation, rodent models, etc) and approaches.”
Questions or More Information:
Joan Oefner, Managing Director
E-mail: [email protected]
WhatsApp: +49 171-1049-181