Awards Nominations & Submission Deadlines:
Student/Post-doc Travel Awards Application Deadline is June 1, 2020
Travel awards are available for students and post-docs members of the ISDP. Applications must be made through the online application form by the abstract submission deadline of June 1, 2019 with supporting documentation uploaded copy of the abstract as well as a letter verifying student or post-doc training status must be uploaded as pdf’s). A pdf version of the submitted abstract with the ID number, can be downloaded during the abstract submission process. Students and post-doctoral fellows must be members of ISDP to be eligible.
- A letter of verification of student/post-doc training status from the applicant’s research advisor
- Applicant’s abstract as presenting author (please download the abstract from your member profile in the member/conference management system, abstract submission deadline is June 1, 2020.)
Please note you will receive an invalid login message and will not be able to access this form until your ISDP Student or Postdoc Membership dues have been paid for 2019 as the Travel Awards are restricted to ISDP members.
All other ISDP Awards: July 15, 2020 or as otherwise stated below:
Announcing the 2019 ISDP Award Winners:
- Rovee-Collier Mentor Award, TBD
- Senior Investigator Award, Martha Ann Bell, Professor of Psychology, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- Distinguished Service Award, TBD
- Sandra G. Wiener Student Investigator Award, Raha Hassan, Department of Psychology, Neuroscience & Behaviour, McMasters University – Mentor: – Louis Schmidt, PhD
- David Kucharski Young Investigator Award, Bridget L. Callaghan, Assistant Professor of Psychology, The University of California, Los Angeles
- Dissertation Award, Virginia C. Salo, Postdoctoral Fellow, Stress and Early Adversity Laboratory, Vanderbilt University, Department of Psychology and Human Development, Nashville, Research – Postdoctoral Mentor: Kathryn L. Humphreys, PhD, Ed.M.; Dissertation Mentor: Nathan Fox, PhD
Martha Ann Bell
Thank you to all of our sponsors, who have generously supported ISDP Student & Postdoc Member Travel Awards as well as selected Symposium Speaker’s travel. Funding for these awards was generously provided by the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, NIH Office of Behavioral and Social Sciences Research (OBSSR), John Wiley and Sons Publishing, (publishers of the ISDP’s official journal, Developmental Psychobiology, the Division of Developmental Neuroscience in Psychiatry at Columbia University, the Nurture Science Project at Columbia University, as well as our Industry Sponsors: Philips Neuro, Positive Science and Zero to Three and the members of the ISDP. Thanks to all our generous sponsors and exhibitors!