- Rovee-Collier Mentor Award, Joanne Weinberg, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
- Senior Investigator Award, Martha Ann Bell, Professor of Psychology, Virginia Tech
- Distinguished Service Award, George F. Michel, Professor, Department of Psychology, The University of North Caroline at Greensboro
- Sandra G. Wiener Student Investigator Award, Raha Hassan, Department of Psychology, Neuroscience & Behaviour, McMasters University – Mentor: – Louis Schmidt, PhD
- David Kucharski Young Investigator Award, Bridget L. Callaghan, Assistant Professor of Psychology, The University of California, Los Angeles
- Dissertation Award, Virginia C. Salo, Postdoctoral Fellow, Stress and Early Adversity Laboratory, Vanderbilt University, Department of Psychology and Human Development, Nashville, Research – Postdoctoral Mentor: Kathryn L. Humphreys, PhD, Ed.M.; Dissertation Mentor: Nathan Fox, PhD
Thank you to all of our sponsors, who have generously supported ISDP Student & Postdoc Member Travel Awards as well as selected Symposium Speaker’s travel. Funding for these awards was generously provided by the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, NIH Office of Behavioral and Social Sciences Research (OBSSR), John Wiley and Sons Publishing, (publishers of the ISDP’s official journal, Developmental Psychobiology, the Division of Developmental Neuroscience in Psychiatry at Columbia University, the Nurture Science Project at Columbia University, as well as our Industry Sponsors: Philips Neuro, Positive Science and Zero to Three and the members of the ISDP. Thanks to all our generous sponsors and exhibitors!