We encourage all ISDP conference attendees to be fully vaccinated prior to the November meeting. Individuals who are not vaccinated will need to wear a mask during the entire duration of the conference, per CDC guidelines and venue policy. ISDP is closely monitoring all local, state, and national COVID-19 guidelines to ensure the safety of all attendees. Any updated policies or guidelines will be posted on our website (www.isdp.org) as soon as changes are made.
According to the CDC, if you’ve been fully vaccinated:
- You can resume activities that you did prior to the pandemic.
- You can resume activities without wearing a mask or staying 6 feet apart, except where required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations, including local business and workplace guidance. At this time the Swissôtel Chicago, does not require masks for fully vaccinated guests.
- If you travel in the United States, you do not need to get tested before or after travel or self-quarantine after travel.
- If you’ve been around someone who has COVID-19, you do not need to stay away from others or get tested unless you have symptoms.
- However, if you live or work in a correctional or detention facility or a homeless shelter and are around someone who has COVID-19, you should still get tested, even if you don’t have symptoms.