Awards Nominations & Submission Deadlines:
Nomination/Application Deadline: June 15, 2021 More Information
- Rovee-Collier Mentor Award Info Nomination Form
- Senior Investigator Award, Nomination Form
- Distinguished Service Award, Nomination Form
- Sandra G. Wiener Student Investigator Award, Nomination/Application Form
- David Kucharski Young Investigator Award, Nomination Form
- Dissertation Award, Nomination/Application Form
- ISDP Student/Postdoc Member Travel and/or Abstract Awards Travel and/or Abstract Awards (Early-Career members who are still Postdocs) for ISDP 2021 Hybrid Meeting. Application form
Travel and/or Abstract Awards are available for students and post-docs members of the ISDP. Applications must be made through the online application form by the deadline of June 15, 2021 with supporting documentation uploaded copy of the abstract submission for ISDP 2021 Hybrid Meeting, as well as a letter verifying student or post-doc training status must be uploaded as pdf’s. A pdf version of the submitted abstract with the ID number, can be downloaded during the abstract submission process. Students and post-doctoral fellows must be members of ISDP to be eligible.
- A letter of verification of student/post-doc training status from the applicant’s research advisor
- Applicant’s abstract as presenting author (please download the abstract from your member profile in the member/conference management system, abstract submission deadline is June 15, 2021.)
Please note you will receive an invalid login message and will not be able to access this form until your ISDP Student or Postdoc Membership dues have been paid for 2021 as the Travel Awards are restricted to ISDP members.